Tuesday 8 June 2010

FOGGY SPEED

Okay, I'll admit it. I did absolutely nothing yesterday, workout-wise. When it comes to the whole spirit of the Juneathon thing, I blew it. I was on the computer all day, looking for work.

This morning I just had to get out there in an attempt to atone for my failure.

My marathon training schedule doesn't call for more speed work until tomorrow but I decided to do it today. The goal was 8x440 at 2:15-2:25.

The track is 1.5 miles from my house. Thought I'd use that distance as my speed work warm up. Garmin 305 couldn't find the satellites until I got to the track, so that mileage wasn't tracked.

However, it did track my speed work. Nailed it again. 2:25, 2:19, 2:18, 2:18, 2:20, 2:22, 2:16, 2:14.  It also got my 2 mile run home.

Gotta run!

No comments: